This is a no fancy schmancy recipe. This is a very easy BBQ wings recipe that I run to when I need to quickly zap something up. The two main ingredients are BBQ sauce and tomato ketchup, but my recipe adds some additional flavour that zhooomps things up! These wings are so sticky and delicious!! I love them and could munch on them all day!!
10 Pieces Chicken Wings
1 Tbsp Honey
1 Tbsp Tandoori Powder
8-10 Tbsp Dark Soya Sauce
1 ½ Tsp Salt
8 Tbsp BBQ Sauce
6 Tbsp Tomato Ketchup
1. Wash your wings thoroughly. I like to wash them with lemon juice to kill off any bacteria and also tenderise the chicken a little.
(I used skinless wings as I’m trying to cut down on some fat, but I usually make this with chicken wings that have skin on. So basically, you can do this with either. It tastes just as good both ways).
2. Mix together all the ingredients in the marinade list.
3. Add the chicken to the marinade. Mix well so all the pieces are coated. Cover and refrigerate for at least an hour. The longer you can marinate the better (up to 6 hours max).
4. Place the chicken in a baking tray, cover with foil and cook at 185c for 15 minutes. Do not throw away the remaining marinade.
5. After the 15 minutes, add the honey to the remaining marinade and re coat the chicken. Then re-cover and cook for another 10 minutes.
6. Place the chicken on a grill and grill on high until the outside of the chicken is a little charred. Not burnt!